Sunday, February 17, 2013

90 Days 'Til Showtime

I am on pace to be losing 1% body fat a week.  Lost 1% last week.



My workouts just changed up.  I now do 40 REPS of various exercises. So, I lift with the purpose of failing around 15, immediately drop the weight and keep at it until 40 reps are done.  This is an exhausting way to lift and yet I kind of like it.  It's nice to mix it up.  Also, I feel the definition that is happening each day mixed with the leaning down is CRAZY!  My shoulders and arms are getting way more defined.

I have 4 different workouts all with different exercises included.  I do my weight circuit 5 times a week and cardio 5 times as well.  Most days I do not have the time to do a second workout, so I add a fast 2 mile run to the end of my first workout.  That is torture.  I'm exhausted by the time I get on the treadmill.  Oh to be a fly on the wall of my mind during those two miles.

Food is pretty cool:

Breakfast: 3 eggs, 1/2 cup oatmeal, 1/2 cup berries  NOM NOM NOMMMM!
Snack: Double ViSalus Shake in water and ice
Lunch: 3 eggs & 1/2 cup rice
Snack: See snack above.  Yes.  The same thing.
Dinner: 4 oz turkey/chicken/white fish and 1-2 cups green vegetables

I get very hungry so when I'm starving I usually drink a Neuro with a Vi Trim to curb the hunger.  That plus dedicatedly drinking a gallon of water a day is usually enough volume to keep hunger controllable.

I love eating clean because all my stomach problems go completely away and I feel really even tempered.  My clothes fit better which causes me to feel better about myself and I know that I look fit, regardless of where I am with my stage goal which allows me to feel comfortable and confident.  I feel well.  Fit.  Healthy. Content.  Prep on!

No comments:

Post a Comment